Pears with Pistachio Cream and Cacao
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, soaked overnight, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Remove any skins that might remain on the pistachios after soaking.
2. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender, blend until smooth.
3. Refrigerate until firm.
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1. Whisk all ingredients together to make the ganache.
- 2 pears
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- pistachio cream
1. Cut and core pears.
2. Place on plate and spoon pistacho cream into pears.
3. Top with ganache and chopped pistachios.