Chocolate Cacao Balls
Cacao Recipes Ingredients:
1 cup almonds
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup date honey or agave nectar
Place the almonds in a food processor and process until the almonds are finely chopped.
Next, add the carob or cacao powder, pine nuts, and shredded coconut and process quickly to mix it all together well.
Then, while the processor is running, pour the liquid ingredients in and allow to form a thick dough. Roll into balls, roll the balls in shredded coconut, ground almonds or some more chocolate powder. Place into the freezer to set for an hour or two. Enjoy!
Makes between 20 and 30 chocolate balls.
Pears with Pistachio Cream and Cacao
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, soaked overnight, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Remove any skins that might remain on the pistachios after soaking.
2. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender, blend until smooth.
3. Refrigerate until firm.
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1. Whisk all ingredients together to make the ganache.
- 2 pears
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- pistachio cream
1. Cut and core pears.
2. Place on plate and spoon pistacho cream into pears.
3. Top with ganache and chopped pistachios.